Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Earls Chilliwack. BC Canada

I’ve had many many burgers at Earls. Function of work mostly. Earls is generally a good place to meet clients and colleagues for lunch. And usually the burgers are pretty good, somewhere between 7 or 8 out of 10 on a consistent basis. So it was very disappointing to have the worst Earls burger of all time at their Chilliwack location. The bun is of huge importance in the overall burger picture. So when the bun is old and crumbly and you can’t eat the burger because its disintegrating in your hands, no matter how good everything inside is, it’s just game over for me. I’m a bit of a fresh bread nut. In this case on top of the crap bun, the burger was way too salty. I spent the next 4 hours licking my lips and downing Dosani. 5.5/10 this time around, sad sad sad. The sadder thing still, I’ll be having many more Earls burgers in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment