Monday, July 30, 2012

Vera's Burgers, YVR, Vancouver Airport Domestic Terminal C

In a previous post I trashed Monks Grill at YVR. Do not order their burger. By all means go, have a comfortable seat order a nice draft beer and when no one is looking bite into a Vera’s Burger that you’ve smuggled in from just down the concourse.



Killer airport burgers.
Killer burgers in general.
Vera’s is flush with awards in Vancouver for best burger. They do a great job. For me they straddle that fine line between fast food burgers and gourmet burgers. I have to tell them to lay off the ketchup next time. But I’ve got to hand it to them they do burgers well and not just well they offer a “natural beef” burger. This I find outstanding. I love having this choice. Now you really can't beat Vera's meat!


I vote Vera’s best at YVR.


Monk’s; just keep the beer cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment