Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FatBurger Burnaby BC Canada

Fatburgers has been popping up all over the lower mainland. I’ve been avoiding going. I’m pretty sure I know what to expect.


I was correct and I was pleasantly surprised. FatBurger describes itself as “the last great hamburger stand”. Yes this is very burger shack burger like, although it also sort of startles the line between shacky fast food and a gourmet burger. The “stand” has been modernised and licensed the burger is kicked up to a fresh AAA Alberta beef, yet that fast foodish taste lingers. It reminds me of a Red Robin or Five Guys burger. I had the King Cheesburger with bacon, fast foodish yes, fresh yes and still a respectable 8/10. I can not deny that Fatburger makes a pretty darn tasty burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment